Tu sei qui
European Buyer (Operational) - Maastricht
- Pharmaceutical company
- The candidate must be fluent in either Polish and German or Italian
Il nostro cliente
A pharmaceutical company focused on medical devices.
La figura ricercata
The European Procurement team is responsible to implement and support the European procure to pay process for indirect spend and to provide, within the guidelines of (global) sourcing, buying / tendering support for Tier II indirect spend categories and Tier III ad hoc requests. Overall purpose is to maximise value through vendor cost reduction and risk containment / mitigation in Europe.
The operational buyer translates purchase requests into purchase orders and assure that requests are correct, complete and properly approved, that preferred vendors are being where appropriate, and requests that might require buying support are being send to the relevant sourcing manager and/or tactical buyer.
Limited travel within Europe will be expected and strong process execution capabilities are necessary.
- Purchase requisitioning and purchase ordering coordination obo for (a number of) European markets (end-to-end);
- Ensuring contract compliance in adherence to Category Strategy, Approved Vendor List and Health Care HCP Compliance Policies;
- Reviews purchase requests on correctness and completeness;
- Assures purchase requests are being approved in line with the relevant authorisation policies;
- Checks if preferred vendors are being used where appropriate and terms and conditions are in line with the related vendor contracts;
- Involves tactical buyers in requests that might need additional sourcing support;
- Translates requisitions into purchase orders and sends those to suppliers;
- Identify procurement best practices across the European markets and develop continuous improvement initiatives to bank further savings and/or efficiencies;
- Organise back-up mechanisms within the Procurement team;
- Function reports to the European Procurement Operations Manager.
Il candidato prescelto
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Polish OR Italian (MUST);
- 2-3 years of relevant procure-to-pay experience and / or 2-3 years of experience in a shared service environment;
- Customer oriented, team player, flexible, hands-on mentality, accurate, execution focused;
- Degree or equivalent in a numerate subject.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
A competitive benefits package.