Tu sei qui
Multinational Software Company
Il nostro cliente
Multinational Company leader in the IT sector based in Lucca
La figura ricercata
The Data Scientist will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms analysing several
sources of data that the company collects from its millions of apps used daily by its users.
He will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-
impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
Il candidato prescelto
Data Scientist's required skills:
- Experience of data management/manipulation/querying with relational and NoSQL DBs;
Distributed frameworks is a plus
- Good programming skills in Python/Java and R/Matlab with data science frameworks is
- Experience in real projects with predictive/descriptive state of the art algorithms:
clustering, classification, regression analysis, frequent-sequential-temporal pattern mining. Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Learning techniques are a plus
- Basics of statistics for testing and validating hypotheses
- Knowledge of technologies for manipulating/visualizing geographical data is a plus (i.e.
geospatial packages in R like sp, rgdal, maptools, geosphere)
- Fluency in English and willingness to travel
Cosa comprende l'offerta