Tu sei qui
Cyber Operations Specialist (M/F)
- Euronext's new technological center.
- Established background in Information Security Risk.
Il nostro cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams
La figura ricercata
- Cyber resilience analysis of the entire Euronext estate.
- Managing penetration testing where third party testers are engaged and handling and overseeing all mitigation activity for vulnerabilities identified.
- The resource utilised to carry out in-depth cyber analysis and review of all projects and initiatives… i.e. the review of architectural security designs for cyber impact.
- The tracking and alignment of Euronext' technologies estate with industry best practice frameworks relating to cyber, such as; NIST, SANS Top20, OWASP, etc, etc…
- The handling of all forensic analysis required as part of an investigation or cyber breach handling initiatives.
- The resources called upon by the InfoSec-TVM team resources to carry out all operational response activity to an identified issue or event.
- The resources utilised to address and oversee mitigation activity of all identified vulnerabilities within the vulnerability management programme.
- The preparation of documentation sets relating to the cyber resilience state of every system, application, platform within Euronext.
- The preparation and communication of all standards documentation related to Cyber issues
Il candidato prescelto
- 5-10 years' experience in a penetration testing, cyber security or SOC type role - Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Established background in Information Security Risk
- Established background in Cyber Security practices
- Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as the NIST Cyber Security Standard, SANS Top20, etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical, judgment, and decision making skills.
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload appropriately
- Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively.
- Ability to articulate complex cyber security concepts to business users.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Deep security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
- In-depth technical knowledge of cyber security specific controls and processes.
- Ability to execute and/or oversee complex penetration testing efforts.
- Ability to execute and/or oversee cyber incident response handling efforts.
- Deep security management knowledge of forensic investigations and handling.
- Desirable security industry certifications include; CISSP, GIAC, CREST, CEH, CHFI
Cosa comprende l'offerta
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company.