Tu sei qui
Offerta non è più disponibile.
- Leading company in the food production industry
- Credit Supervisor
Il nostro cliente
Leading company in the food production industry is looking for a Credit Supervisor
La figura ricercata
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure prompt payment of all valid, outstanding invoices using professional communications via telephone, fax and email
- Consistently deliver message, which outlines terms of sale, ensure customers' actual payment trends are within terms.
- Manage queries early in the collection cycle.
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with internal clients by understanding and resolving issues slowing customer payments.
- Maintain thorough notes and contact information in ERP system.
- Understand customer credit limits and work to keep customer within or under agreed credit limits without impeding volume or speed of sales.
- Resolve the daily release of orders blocked by predetermined restrictions by contacting customer and collecting payment of current or overdue invoices.
- Review and conclude on correctness of all customer deductions.
- Manage customer over/short payments to final resolution.
- Generate debit memos, journals to customers for charge backs and all invalid customer deductions.
- Generate paperwork to raise internal credit memos for all valid customer deductions.
- Understand and cross-train in all aspects of the billing process including, but not limited to monitoring automatic billing, verifying return pricing, releasing blocked billing and accounting documents, correcting invoicing errors and creating Credit and Debit invoices.
- Identify root causes for frequent billing errors and work with the respective departments to resolve the issues.
- Design, prepare and review reports to monitor daily invoice production and drive initiatives to handle daily invoice failures.
- Process invoices with print output and ensure they are mailed to the customer correctly and in a timely manner.
- Promptly provide any needed information for audit requests related to billing.
- Assist with Cash Application and ensure receipts are properly applied and customer accounts are reconciled prior to the end of each business day.
Il candidato prescelto
ESSENTIAL CAPABILITIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES)
- Effective Team Player
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills and have a inquisitive and detail oriented mindset
- Strong analytical skills with a logical mind.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy
- Understandings of intermediate excel skills.
- Highly motivated
- Enthusiastic, professional
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
ESSENTIAL WORK EXPERIENCES
- Credit control experience required
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- College level education required
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.