Tu sei qui
Country Manager Italy
Pubblicato il 22/11/16
- Country Manager Italy for a Global ICT Multinational
- Sales and Business Development
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a multinational ICT company leader in GPS tracking solutions.
La figura ricercata
- To actively manage the company P&L of the Country in order to meet or exceed all financial targets, manage the business expenses budget, and to provide business operations support services within the Country in line with its budget and the needs of the business.
- To define and execute strategic and annual business plans for the Country, in line with the EMEA Regional Strategies, and to grow revenue and operating income.
- To develop and manage a professional and effective sales team capable of delivering annual sales targets, finding new business and building long term and strategic relationships and partnerships.
- To recruit staff, monitor performance and build a motivated and productive team in a healthy working environment.
- To define and drive the strategy of the region, producing monthly analysis and reports.
- Lead from the front to promote a high performing organisation, and represent the company as a spokesperson on a regional stage.
- To successfully produce, control and deliver against budgets and operating plans.
- Liaising with key functional teams across the global business.
- To achieve strong revenue and customer satisfaction results in a growing market as well as improve market share in the region.
- To identify acquisition opportunities to enhance and complement the growth strategy.
- To provide leadership to teams across all areas including sales, marketing, operations, customer care and other support functions.
- To manage a team of 40+ staff of Sales, Support, Implementation and Administration.
- To ensure compliance with relevant local and national regulations.
Il candidato prescelto
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture.
- Strong leadership capability with a focus on developing high performing teams.
- Networking skills and public speaking ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including written and verbal communication.
- Fluent in English & Italian.
- Demonstrated ability to create and successfully operate within budget.
- Understanding of relevant national legal and taxation requirements.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
A highly attractive position to lead a growing company