Tu sei qui
C.O.O. / Plant Director
EUR55,000 - EUR80,000Pubblicato il 01/09/16
- C.O.O / Plant Director
Il nostro cliente
Leader Italian Firm in the automotive sector, holded by an international public group.
La figura ricercata
- Previous senior business management experience (7/10+ years Plant Management) in automotive products or components such as tires , driving axles , brakes, trailers - or products with similar distribution channels.
- Develop personal and professional growth targets for all Italian Operations. Undertake necessary performance appraisals, training programs and capability reviews.
- Able to create credibility with senior leadership team and successfully establish and drive the direct and indirect sales organisation.
- Ability to evaluate opportunities and the ability to understand the nature of the risks involved.
- Ability to create commercial opportunities and to identify those hard and soft requirements of partners and customers.
- Strong contact base in trade of automotive products would be a definite plus.
- Experienced in all tools of business development and company management, strong partner in discussions with subordinated senior managers , partners and customers.
- Ability to see the possibilities in the different opportunities and structures and execute an aggressive strategy for growth
Il candidato prescelto
- Education: University degree (Engineering)
- Languages: Fluent English, Italian
- Intelligent, loyal
- Strong individual with proven managerial and leadership skills
- Strong management profile and capable of operating effectively in an international organization.
- Highly motivated, high energy levels
- International mindset
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Persuasive skills
- Business development orientated
- Active, initiative, takes responsibility
- Professional and presentable person
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Good working conditions, all working „tools"
- Upper Class Company Car
- Advanced remuneration package, bonus scheme
- Friendly staff and experienced team
- Reporting directly to headquarter top management - short ways of decision making