Tu sei qui
Continuous Improvement Champion
Roma e provincia
EUR40,000 - EUR55,000Pubblicato il 21/06/16
- Multinazionale Farmaceutica Americana leader nella produzione chimica e di Medic
- Continuous Improvement Champion
Il nostro cliente
Multinazionale Farmaceutica Americana leader nella produzione chimica e di Medical Device in forte crescita ed espansione
La figura ricercata
- Identifies and eliminates process waste by continually driving a cultural shift in the organization with sustainable results.
- Improves performance relative to safety, quality, delivery, flow, cycle time, cost and customer satisfaction by delivering business results through enabling our functional groups.
- Work with the business leadership to lead and guide all initiatives within the organization; facilitates weekly/monthly & quarterly operational performance reviews of results achieved
- Establishes and monitors an effective continuous improvement project list to ensure we deliver our commitments.
- Develops key metrics and collects quantitative, comparative data on lean performance activities.
- Ensures business targets are consistently met or exceeded by using OpEx principles, Lean and/or Six Sigma methods and practices.
- Report and communicate the results from process improvement efforts business leadership
- Serve as a dedicated resource working directly with business leaders and staff to support process improvement
- Provides education and training to departments on the use of various process improvement tools and assists them with the appropriate utilization of these tools to reduce waste.
- Develop and share best practices across divisions and businesses and among fellow process improvement coaches and clients.
- Utilize process improvement principles and tools to achieve significant improvement results.
- A drive for high quality, actionable results.
- Manage, coach, and mentor project teams to ensure timely completion and achievement of project deliverables.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, participating in societies, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks' and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
Il candidato prescelto
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in an engineering, business, or technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience
- 3 years of lean manufacturing process improvement
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to create strong working relationships and lead the work of others.
- Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Proven project management and process improvement skills including strong knowledge of lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience training others in the use of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools, and experience with lean approaches to improvement such as value stream mapping, kaizen, 5S, visual management, work leveling, and A-3 thinking
- Proven experience in delivering Lean/Sigma improvements that are demonstrated by realized cost reductions are preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Black Belt certifications are preferred.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.