Tu sei qui
- Robotic Laparoscopic Surgery
- Clinical Specialist working nationwide
Il nostro cliente
American public listed company active in the medical device market is looking for a Clinical Specialist for their Italian subsidiary. The company is pioneering the use of laparoscopic and robotic solutions to improve minimally invasive surgery.
La figura ricercata
The Clinical Specialist, Italy is responsible for driving clinical utilization and supporting robotic surgery programs.
- The Clinical Specialist is responsible for supporting weekly clinical utilization of the robotic surgical system, and helping to move hospital surgical teams to independent utilization of the device.
- The Clinical Specialist is responsible for identifying and training new surgeons to increase the utilization of robotic surgery system. These surgeons should be from clinical specialties that can utilize the system (Gynecology, General Surgery, Urology and Thoracic).
- The Clinical Specialist is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on the set-up, operation, troubleshooting and support of the robotic surgical system during clinical use. Successful completion of a rigorous training program on the technology and its use will be required.
- The Clinical Specialist is responsible for launching new clinical programs in hospitals in the territory that acquire a robotic surgical system, and driving execution of a clinical development plan to successfully begin clinical utilization.
Il candidato prescelto
The successful candidate has a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience either supporting medical device sales in the operating room environment, working in a surgical training environment, or as an operating room staff member in a clinical setting.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Good career opportunity