Tu sei qui
Clinical Application Specialist
- Our client is leader in its own sector
- Knowledge in the filed of Surgical Ophtalmology is a must
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a multinational company leader in its own sector
La figura ricercata
-Schedule and provide basic clinical application training for customers to ensure they achieves a successful
"start‐up" of their system, guaranteeing safe and effective use of the equipment.Conduct on‐site advanced clinical application training to ensure the customer can maximize surgical
productivity & clinical outcomes.
-Provide on‐site and remote clinical application support via monitoring on surgery days and performing
post‐operative reviews to ensure proper and approved use of medical devices.
-Provide timely and accurate feedback/report to CAS Team Lead, relevant Technical Service & R&D
teams related to product field performance including future design input.
-Support non‐promotional scientific exchanges/research or meetings with surgeons as requested by
management and following appropriate company SOPs.
Il candidato prescelto
Ophthalmic experience is essential.
· Candidates with clinical applications experience required, preferably in refractive, cataract and femtosecond laser surgery.
· High communication skills.
· Deep understanding of laser mechanics/engineering and technical elements of the devices.
· Root cause analysis / problem solving skills.
· Thorough understanding of medical device regulations.
· Clear understanding of SOPs regarding interactions with Health Care Professionals.
· Proven ability to function in a matrix organization.
· Experience and ability to travel up to 75% of time
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great job opportunity