Tu sei qui
Chemical Laboratory Technologist
- Chemical Laboratory Technologist
- Manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a market leader in manufacturing and marketer of chemical multiprose products.
The company is a multiplant organization with a worldwide market serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial.
La figura ricercata
The candidate, in the R&d team for the company laboratory, will be involved in the following activities:
- Design, co-ordinate and execute development programmes to deliver new products / technologies within an agreed time scale
- Conduct hazard assessments for the activities to ensure a safe working environment and manage EHS assessments through the complete product life cycle for all new developments.
- Manage numerous ongoing projects to effectively manage and prioritise timelines
- Schedule the work of junior technicians and participate in annual performance evaluation and goal setting activities whilst also devising and delivering training programs to support ongoing team development.
- Maintain regular communications with the Divisional Manager and other senior members of the Innovation Team.
- Carry out all activities in compliance with the Company's Ethics and EHS guidelines and with Competition laws.
- Define customer / market requirements and establish value propositions for new products / technologies
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of a degree qualification in a Chemistry (or similar) related subject
- Previous experience working within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Good project management skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues at a regional and global level
- Fluent in English and at least one other language (French, Italian, German, Spanish etc)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Interesting opportunity in international organization