Tu sei qui
Channel Marketing Specialist
Milano e provincia
Pubblicato il 26/09/16
- Leader Multinational Eletronics Goods Company
- Channel Marketing Specialist focalized on Trony & Expert
Il nostro cliente
Leading global ICT Company.
La figura ricercata
- Manage the plan & execution of Co-Marketing campaigns related to the Key Customers assigned;
- Plan the activities implementation working in conjunction with sales KAM in order to ensure the time-to-market;
- Support the commercial category/channel strategy definition, implementation and control, planning the deployment of all category initiatives to the channel (i.e. sales incentives, staff training, etc.)
- Manage all aspects related to Customer's BTL assets (POSM, Display Zone, Shop in Shop, etc.), coordinating customer agreements in alignment with assigned budget and carrying out all the activities with a proactive approach;
- Managing time-to-market connected to plans and maintaining a continuous control of developed activities;
- Driving measurable, investable and scalable high ROI reporting activities deployment through promo & display share, customer scorecards metrics, etc.
- Be familiar with customer's operational guidelines;
- Ensuring the complete diligence of administrative tasks (customer budgeting, financial tracking, timing plans, forecasting, etc.)
Il candidato prescelto
- University degree in Marketing/Management; Master and or any other further qualification in trade/retail marketing is a plus
- Professional Background: Retail/Trade Marketing management in international companies (preferred Consumer Electronics background)
- Project management knowledge for the development KA plans to direct retail channels (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Euronics, Expert, Trony, etc)
- Computer skills: excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Language knowledge: Very good written and spoken English.
Attitude & Skills:
- Autonomy, speed, accuracy
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written (in English as well)
- Extremely passionate and positive
- Active listening and willingness to results according to time-to-market
- Show determination to succeed
- Analytic skills
- Organising skills (time management, prioritisation, working with tight deadlines)
- At least 5/7 years of working experience in a Trade Marketing dept.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great Marketing opportunity within a growing electronics consumer goods company.