Tu sei qui
Buying manager -International fast fashion company
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an International fast fashion company that has a range of clothing and accessories for women. They are focused on deepening their brand footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Buying manager to fuel and sustain the growth for India
La figura ricercata
Reporting to the Brand head, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- To deliver fast fashion merchandise to the consumer with unique products that are true to the brand DNA.
- To deliver the required turn over, sell through & profitability as per the business requirement through efficiency in buying.
- Creating a store-wise detailed OTB plan with the Brand Head & the planner for each season.
- Study previous season's performance and take corrective action in relation to key KPIs (like ASPs, BQ, ABV and Sell Through).
- To present an international trend forecast to the brand team before the buying season.
- To align with the brand team on the upcoming trends and changing the category mix based on such forecasts.
- To ensure a right buy mix of High Fashion, Commercial and basic styles at the floor.
- To buy based on brand KPIs such as ASPs, Category Mix, BQ.
- To ensure all approvals are given correctly & timely to the sourcing team, so as to get the right product on the shop floor.
- To ensure that all themes/stories are planned and executed together at the shop floor; to co-ordinate with the visual team and pass on information regarding such stories/themes.
- To keep timely checks on OTB, based on sales, fashion trends, channel behavior.
- To ensure that merchandise at the floor is always a representation of the brand DNA.
- Analyzing weekly reports with the planners & merchandisers.
- To make monthly reports on competition brands & present the same to the brand team.
- To directly interact with the Brand's designers and Suppliers & provide them with design/product direction for the season.
- Travel to international fairs for trend & sourcing inputs.
- Responsible for all buying for all channels and all categories.
- Responsible for all styles to be delivered on time.
- Planning stories, themes and drops week wise.
- Responsible for the brand product offering.
Retail Operations Support:
- To ensure timely feedback is taken from the front end, so as to align buying based on critical information
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Il candidato prescelto
- Deep understanding of the International Fashion Retail Business.
- Should have been a buyer with a well-known international brand (full time) for at least 5 years.
- Should be excellent promoter & marketer of fashion and should herself be an ambassador for the same.
- Understanding of fashion, trends and the product.
- Open to challenges, adaptability to shifting work patterns; capability to take on-the-fly decisions.
- Should be good at mathematical calculations and have affinity to numbers.
- Should have an analytical bent with a keen sense on commercial fashion.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent chance to work with International fashion player that offers growth prospects