Tu sei qui
Business Developer - Automation
EUR50,000 - EUR65,000Pubblicato il 15/06/16
- Large international company manufacturer of cables for Factory Automation
- Sales Manager to consolidate and develop the automation market segment
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is large international company manufacturer of electrical and electronical components for the automotive, O&G, Factory Automation industries
La figura ricercata
- Generate and execute a sales & marketing strategy and increase Company's business in the assigned territory (Italy, Germany and other European Countries)
- Initiate top-down selling strategies for Global Target Accounts
- Identify and develop target accounts for new business
- Presentation of appropriate products at the clients dedicated to the application, besides of development of product definitions for industry-specific technology requirements
- Coordinate efforts for industry-specific marketing materials, representing the Company at fairs, conferences, customer events etc.
- Establish and maintain contacts with industry-specific trade organizations
- Support existing clients including further profitable growth (Management of product portfolio)
- Work on inquiries in close cooperation with the front-office, with Supply Chain, with Technical department and R&D to satisfy customer requests in view to innovative products and customized solutions
- Preparation and execution of negotiation including the generation of price-lists
- Establish action plan in case of deviation regarding budget vs. actual figures
- Market observation and the identification of potentials for improvement in terms customer satisfaction and additional services is highly expected
- Willingness to travel mainly within Italy and Europe
Il candidato prescelto
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent through work experience.
- Good working knowledge of English, in speaking & writing.
- Extensive technical-sales experience in a B2B environment.
- At least 5-7 years of direct field sales experience and Account Management.
- Background in selling to the Factory Automation industry.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in cable/electronic components sales.
- Proactivity, strong sales attitude, determination.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.