Tu sei qui
BSS Senior Project Director
- Multinational Firm leader in Telecommunication Sector
- BSS Senior Project Director
Il nostro cliente
Leader global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider
La figura ricercata
The BSS Project Director is the project CEO and is responsible for attaining project objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
Supporter for Winning the contract: responsible for the whole process operation management of the project team, support the project to win a contract;
Responsible for the operation results of LTC project: responsible for LTC Project operational result and find the potential opportunity .
Leader for resource coordination: coordinate resources to formulate and ensure effective implementation of the project delivery strategy and solution.
Responsible for customer relationship and customer satisfaction：have regular communication with customer, establish governance model and communication channel, manage customer relationship and expectation, involve big change decision making through Steering Committee, push customer to cooperate for solve the difficult.
Responsible for the High delivery Quality：manage Project team, identify and manage the major issues and risks, instruct the PM to implement the project management and do performance appraisal for the members of the project;
Builderforknowledgeandcapabilitybuilding：throughpersonnelobtainandempowerment,make teammemberswithqualifiedknowledgeandskill. Inthepracticeofproject, outputprojectimplementationmethodtheory,theexperienceandlessonsasanorganizationalasset.
Il candidato prescelto
- At least 15 years of experience in Telco, BSS/CRM of which at least 6 years recent;
- Strong communication. Solid customer and stakeholder management,
- Strong BSS experience on the major telecom carriers in Italy especially knowledge and experience on VF-IT;
- Project relevant experience (as a PD) in deployment cycles in Telco/BSS environment is a definite plus;
- Customer-facing experience is a must;
- Previous experience with implementation of IN/billing/CRM/OCS systems is a definite plus;
- Knowledge of TMF standards such as SID and eTOM is plus;
- Led a large-scale of delivery team up to 50+ onsite team;
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills in the communication with customer;
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills;
- Flexibility for national/international travel on short-term basis and ability to work across different cultures;
- Commitment to project success as it may require working unconventional hours during critical project phases;
- Motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Comfortable working with customer's/partner's senior management, decision makers and demonstrate business acumen and sensitivity to customer's needs;
- Self motivated and ability to grasp up new concepts and technical skills quickly
- Leadership skills to manage and motivate virtual teams;
- Strategic Mindset and ability to visualize upcoming opportunities and threats;
- Highly organized, good time-management skills and details oriented;
- Winning spirit, Service oriented, and customer-centric attitude;
- Previous job in major BSS vendors and SIs is preferred, especially previous job in the following:
- Fluent English and Italian.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.